Myles Rowe hits home with a variety of demographics. Karting appeals to a broad spectrum of people through evenly spread percentages in the categories of age, education, and income. The majority of the market for karting consists of people between the ages of 18 and 34, with there being many participants over the age of 35. And of course, there are the parents of younger children starting as early as age 5, who account for a large part of the 34-54 age group in attendance at kart races and events.
The Myles Rowe Racing team is currently seeking exposure through a variety of media outlets as he converts from karts to Cars.
Myles has been featured locally in the Smyrna Bright Side Newspaper and Whitefield Academy's Around Town and the Smyrna Patch publications. We are looking forward to additional media coverage and exposure as we secure additional sponsors.
There are several ways to sponsor Myles Rowe Racing.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will be happy to send you a proposal.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Affiliation with a Winner
- National Exposure
- Exclusive Industry Opportunities
- Promotional Exposure Online
- Social and Print Media Awareness
- Broad Demographic Audience
- Professional Image
- Positive Publicity
- Association with a Proven Champion
- Relationship with an Academically Achieved Student Athlete
- Connection with an Athlete with Positive Values